Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 30 of 50

Thread: How southern are you?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_Bart's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2003
    Posts
    92
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How southern are you?

    55% (Dixie). Right on the Mason-Dixon Line

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How southern are you?

    84% (Dixie). Do you still use Confederate money?

    I didn't think I was that southern. I don't know of a lot of people around here that say "crayfish" or "crawfish" instead of crawdad. I don't get why everybody else says garage sale because it's not hardly ever in the garage. It's in your yard.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •